- caitlin cary - founding member of whiskeytown. co-writer/singer/fiddle player. recently released a beautiful ep of her own called "waltzie." tours as caitlin cary and the come-ons. also plays with tonya lamm and lynn blakey as tres chicas.
- chris laney
- replaced jeff rice on bass "and didn't even get the damn t-shirt"
- chris stamey
- founding member of the dbs, local north carolina producer and sometimes member of whiskeytown and the come-ons.
- caitlin cary's band. check the tourdates page for recent dates.
- danny kurtz
- bassist for whiskeytown.
- the whiskeytown album that's been shelved indefinitely.
- ed crawford
- ex-firehose member, played guitar with whiskeytown for the same duration as jenni snyder.
- four track
mind - ryan adams' second solo effort most likely shelved in van's
- aka ryan adams and members of whiskeytown
- james iha
- guitarist for smashing pumkins, played guuitar on pneumonia, and toured with wt.
- jeff rice
- played bass on strangers almanac.
- jenni snyder
- bassist for whiskeytown in '98. played on the austin city limits
taping with the band.
- ryan's recent touring band. brings out the rock. see also:
- mike daly
- guitarist for whiskeytown. does solo work up in nyc. also plays with caitlin cary and the come-ons.
- mike santoro
- wrote bass parts for, and played on "pnuemonia." plays with caitlin cary and the come-ons. see also 34 satellite.
records - whiskeytown's first label. released the angels
ep, and the original faithless street; later releasing rural free delivery after whiskeytown joined up with outpost records.
- outpost records
- picked up whiskeytown after they left moodfood records. released
strangers almanac and the re-release of faithless street before "the merger"
duke syndrome - one of ryan adams' first bands. one recording
out; a split 7" very rare. good luck finding that one anywhere.
- phil wandscher
- original guitarist for whiskeytown. now resides in and plays around
seattle with jesse sykes...look for their band, "the sweet hereafter"
to release their record soon...
pink hearts - ryan adams' side band. members include, billy mercer, brad pemberton, brad rice, and bucky baxter. see also: lax
- the third whiskeytown lp. released may 22, 2001 on lost
- ryan adams
- lead singer, songwriter for whiskeytown. solo "artiste"
- skillet gilmore
- original drummer for whiskeytown... plays with caitlin cary and the come-ons
and thad cockrell & the starlite country band.
- members billy mercer, brad pemberton, and until recently, john paul keith,
play in ryan adams' side band, the pink hearts.
- steve grothman
- original bassist for whiskeytown
- steve terry
- drums for whiskeytown, played on strangers.
tres chicas - caitlin cary, tonya lamm, and lynn blakey.
- van alston
- ryan's tour manager, co-owner of the lakewood
lounge in raleigh, owner of ricebox records, all around great guy.